Klein #3256 10″ – Top diameter: 1 1/16″, Point: 1/4″
Klein #3255 13″ – Top diameter: 1 1/4″, Point: 5/16″
- Forged, heat treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Below the head, the squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
- Heat-treated for strength.
- Black finish for rust resistance.