Klein Part # 3212
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- American Bridge design.
Bolt Size: Head Width: Nominal Opening:
3/4” (19.05 mm) 2-1/2” (63.5 mm) 1-1/4” (31.75 mm)
Nut Type: Overall Length: Taper Diameter:
U.S. Heavy 16-5/8” (422.27 mm) 1” to 1/4” (25 mm to 6 mm)
1.98 lbs. (0.89 kg)