Klein Part # 3214
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- American Bridge design.
Bolt Size: Head Width: Nominal Opening:
1” (25.4 mm) 3-5/8” (92.07 mm) 1-5/8” (41.27 mm)
Nut Type: Overall Length: Taper Diameter:
U.S. Heavy 18” (457.2 mm) 1-1/8” to 1/4” (28.57 to 6.35 mm)
3.36 lbs. (1.52 kg)